When things get back to somewhat of normality. I recommend to Traveling to Turks & Caicos I still want to visit the Maldives islands. But if your looking to similar scenery and more cost-efficient Turks is a great place to visit. White sands crisp cool air and a wallpaper worthy scenery. Fresh seafood and kind locals a great place to visit and relax!
You can do Turks & Caicos one of two ways. One way you can rent a villa as seen in the featured picture or you can stay at an all-inclusive resort. Here the 5 reasons to get a villa, also I will give you the perspective of doing your vacation on a resort.
- Airbnb or other home rentals you can get a complete home for a great price.
- With an entire home, you can split the costs with your friends easier. And you have more space to yourself.
- Exclusivity and privacy.
- With a home, you have access to a kitchen so you can buy food from the local grocery and cook on your own saving money.
- Some of the homes are beachfront properties so you have full access to your own part of the beach.
Things to be considered their exchange rate are on the British pounds, so the conversion can be brutal. So if you decided to dine out please know it will be more expensive than what you may be expecting. Also depending on where you are staying you made need a vehicle to get to some places. Always have a budget in mind for these additional costs.
My expiernce in a Villa was great and I would do it again especialy a great play for big groups.
All-Inclusive resorts can be more pricer but you literally just have to show up and everything is taken care of. The resorts will have a ton of amenities at you're disposable. Here are my top 5 reasons why you would want to stay at an all-inclusive resort.
- An all-inclusive resort has everything included food and drinks.
- Give you access to tons of amenities pools, gym's movie theaters etc..
- Entertainment cool shows dancing fire-eating etc...
- There are more people to socialize which can make for an interesting trip.
Either way, you do vacation in Turks & Caicos you can't beat it! It will be a memorable experience and you definitely have a great time. It was one of the top islands in the world to visit so don't miss out.